Business Development ExecutiveAkaaraay Group
Skills : Communication, Convincing, Inter-Personal Skills
Experience Required : 0 - 5 Year(s)
Job Location : Hyderabad - Karkhana
Job Description :
Akaaraay Group is currently looking for skilled, proactive, and motivated individuals in Hyderabad. We want someone to play an integral role in our team by becoming our newest Business Development Execuitve. We offer a friendly and dynamic workspace where you can truly fulfil yourself. This is a great opportunity for candidates seeking a challenging and rewarding role!
The successful candidate will be required to:
Plan, direct, or coordinate the actual distribution or movement of a product or service to the customer. Coordinate sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals and establish training programs for sales representatives. Analyze sales statistics gathered by staff to determine sales potential and inventory requirements and monitor the preferences of customers.
• Resolve customer complaints or problems.
• Represent the organization in external relations.
• Evaluate employee performance.
• Manage human resources activities.
• Establish interpersonal business relationships to facilitate work activities.
• Advise customers on technical or procedural issues.
• Supervise employees.
• Direct sales, marketing, or customer service activities.
• Evaluate potential of products, technologies, or resources.
• Conduct opinion surveys or needs assessments.
• Persuasion - Persuading others to change their minds or behavior.
• Active Listening - Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
• Speaking - Talking to others to convey information effectively.
• Service Orientation - Actively looking for ways to help people.
• Negotiation - Bringing others together and trying to reconcile differences.
• Reading Comprehension - Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
• Coordination - Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
• Social Perceptiveness - Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
• Critical Thinking - Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
• Monitoring - Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
This position offers an excellent opportunity to contribute to the success of a flourishing business. If your profile meets the aforementioned criteria, we would be pleased to have you on board!
We welcome and encourage applications from individuals of all groups, regardless of race, colour, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, family status, ethnicity, political beliefs or affiliation, or other protected category.
Walkin Date : 07/09/2018 - 07/30/2018
Walkin Time : 10:00 a.m - 07:00 p.m
Walkin Venue : Login to View Venue Details
Job Posted on : 07/07/2018