Business Development ManagerLikhitha's Diagnostic - Speciality Lab
Skills : Marketing
Experience Required : 2 - 3 Year(s)
Job Location : Nagar road, Pune
Job Description :
Looking for Business Development Managers (2+ years), for our reputed Specialty Labs at Nagar road, Pune.
Goal oriented, organized team player, and has good business sense, understanding of business principles. Have excellent communication skills with positive attitude. Encouraging to team and staff; able to mentor and lead. Is Eager to expand the company with new sales, clients, and territories. Able to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively. Self-motivated and self-directed. Experienced at compiling and following strict budgets. Comfortable in both a leadership and team-player role. Previous experience in sales, management, customer service, finance, administration, or related field. Fluent communication in person, on the phone, and in email.
Role – Business Development Manager
Qualification – Inter/ Any Degree.
Experience – 2+ years.
Salary – 25k to 35k.
Job location - Nagar road, Pune.
Roles and responsibilities
• Brainstorming with business development team to create new project strategies.
• Identifying sales and services that would appeal to new clients.
• Managing company and client expectations.
• Reviewing timeframes and budgets.
• Creating sales pitches.
• Executing sales objectives.
• Managing client accounts.
• Finding and following new sales leads.
• Arranging business meetings and one-on-one conversations with prospective clients.
• Attending networking events.
• Negotiating sales contracts.
• Preparing sales contracts; following company rules and guidelines.
• Building trust and long-term relationships with clients/customers.
• Making professional decisions in a fast-paced environment.
• Cultivating positive interactions and relationships with sales representatives, team leaders and managers, and executives to evaluate sales strategy and results.
• Motivating team members to exceed expected goals.
• Researching market and industry trends.
• Managing records of sales, revenue, and other important data.
Walkin Date : 06/14/2018 - 06/15/2018
Walkin Time : 09:00 a.m - 06:00 p.m
Walkin Venue : Login to View Venue Details
Job Posted on : 05/06/2018