Digital Marketing Executive with Content / Copy Writing Experience - BangaloreExpert HR
Skills : Copy writing, Content writing
Experience Required : 3 - 5 Year(s)
Job Location : Bangalore
Job Description :
Greetings from Expert HR!
We Expert HR, a recruitment support services company, are looking for Digital Marketing Executive with the following skills for one of our clients having operations in Bangalore.
Position: Digital Marketing executive with Content / Copy Writing Experience
Experience: 3 - 5 years
* Digital content creation - Key responsibility is creation of digital contents. Will work with the product and sales team to create digital content for sales collateral, solution documents, marketing materials, contents for websites, content for other microsites, blogs etc. the primary requirement is of copy-writing, being able to understand the sales requirements, the product or solution features and being able to marry them through eye-catching, innovative content.
* Digital content distribution - Will be responsible for distribution of the digital content created. Will work closely with the sales and product team to evolve strategies of digital content distribution. This will include content management of corporate websites, social media posts and content, blogs, contents in selected forums, video content management and distribution etc
* Analysis of digital presence the candidate will be able to analyse the effect of the contents through various tools and will be able to present the results to management. Since the role involves digital marketing and digital content creation, it is expected that the candidate will be well versed in the concepts of search-engine-optimization and will be able to modify and manage content based on SEO.
* Strong copywriting and communication skills. Should be able to create innovative and compelling content around software products/ solutions and services. Previous blogging or online copywriting experience preferable. Candidates who can demonstrate their skills in content creation would be preferred.
* Previous experience in a similar role preferably in a digital agency or a software company.
* BA degree in English, Journalism, Business, Media or a similar subject (or relevant experience)
* Strong copywriting and communication skills
* A strong working knowledge of the key concepts of digital marketing and the main channels and techniques SEO, PPC, Social Media, Affiliate Marketing, Email Marketing
* A good working knowledge of the major analytics programs specifically Google Analytics
* Experience of conducting on-site and off-site SEO analysis and setting up and maintaining PPC campaigns
* Excellent analytical and reporting skills
* Strong team-player
* Strong organisation skills
* Previous blogging and online copywriting experience preferable
Walkin Date : 06/20/2017 - 07/10/2017
Walkin Time : 09:00 a.m
Walkin Venue : Login to View Venue Details
Job Posted on : 19/06/2017