Probationary Officers for “Interior Designing” and “Event Management”Chandan's Group
Skills : Any Graduate
Experience Required : 0 - 1 Year(s)
Job Location : Kolkata, Bhubaneswar, Guwahati
Job Description :
Chandan’s Group Hiring Probationary Officers for “Interior Designing” and “Event Management” through GDSP’s “Employment Based Learning” Model.
Please read the entire information and apply through the link given below if you are interested.
Date of Interview: 15th Jan, 2018 (Monday)
Designation: Interior Designer/Event Management Officer
Job Location: Kolkata, Bhubaneswar, Guwahati, Jamshedpur.
Salary: 1.5L (Annual CTC)
Total No of Vacancies: 20
We are looking for creative Interior designers to undertake a variety of space designing projects. You will deal with design from conceptual development and liaising with the stakeholders to managing and executing the design. The goal is to design practical spaces but yet visually pleasing.
• Undertake design project from concept to completion
• Define project requirements and schedule during the “brief”
• Interpret and translate customer needs into rough plans
• Set costs and project fees according to budget
• Research and decide on materials and products sourcing
• Produce “sample” and “mood products”
• Supervise work progress
• Work closely with designers, decorators, architects and constructors
• Research and follow industry changes, evolutions and best practices.
Event Management Officer
We are looking for a competent Event manager to oversee and organize events that will make an impact to a target audience. You’ll ensure events are successful and cost-effective, paying attention to budget and time constraints.
An event manager is, above all, a project manager who understands marketing and promotion techniques. We want to see enthusiastic candidates with fresh ideas and the organizational skills required to not leave anything about an event to chance.
• Plan event from start to finish according to requirements, target audience and objectives
• Come up with suggestions to enhance the event’s success
• Prepare budgets and ensure adherence
• Source and negotiate with vendors and suppliers
• Be in charge of hiring personnel (DJs, waiters etc.)
• Coordinate all operations
• Lead promotional activities for the event
• Supervise all staff (event coordinators, caterers etc.)
• Approve all aspects before the day of the event
• Ensure event is completed smoothly and step up to resolve any problems that might occur
• Analyze the event’s success and prepare reports
GDSP’s Employment Based Learning Model:
GDSP is the training wing of Chandan’s Group. This division is focused on identification and development of fresher resources in the market with immense interest in Interior Design and Event Management. The ultimate aim is to make efficient professionals and entrepreneurs in the Interior Decoration and Event Management space.
GDSP’s Program Based learning model is a Full time residential Program which trains the candidates on work specific skills development in the field of Interior Decoration and Event Management followed by their (paid) Internships in Chandan’s Group. After successful completion of the Internship as per the performance criteria set by the Organization, the intern’s would be receiving offers from Chandan’s Group for employment at the designation of “Interior Designers” / “Event Management Officers”
Certification Offered: Standard GDSP Certification for a Certificate Course in Interior Designing/Event Management.
Program Fee: (Inclusive of Accommodation for 3 Month’s)
INR 1,00,000 (Payable at the time of joining GDSP’s Employment based learning model)
3 Month’s Classroom Training at GDSP.
6 Month’s paid Internship at Chandan’s Group.
Stipend during Internship: INR 5,000 (Per Month)
CTC after Confirmation: INR 1,50,000 (Per Year)
Written Aptitude Test
Face to Face Interview (HR Round)
Induction for the Final Selects and roll out of LOI (Letter of intent)
Enrollment into GDSP’s Employment based Learning Model
Batch Start Date: 1St Feb, 2016
For Further Details please get in touch with the following recruiters.
Ms. Shampita Dey/ Ms. Sunita Singh
Contact No: 033-26554343
Walkin Date : 01/15/2018
Walkin Time : 09:00 a.m - 04:00 p.m
Walkin Venue : Login to View Venue Details
Job Posted on : 05/01/2018