GENERAL MANAGERTYMSE INDIA
Skills : Working knowledge or the capability of developing proficient knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft
Experience Required : 1 - 4 Year(s)
Job Location : NOIDA
Job Description :
The General Manager (GM) functions as the professional-in-charge of the specific asset under management. As the lead professional, the GM is responsible for all aspects of client and tenant satisfaction. Of specific importance is achieving stated financial results and operating objectives (leasing, capital improvements, system enhancements, tenant satisfaction, operating expense control, etc.).
The GM is responsible for working directly with the client to ensure a thorough understanding of its investment objectives and the development of acceptable property-specific strategic plans and operating and capital budgets. Once developed, the GM must oversee the implementation of approved initiatives and programs by managing and coordinating the efforts of the property team (e.g. leasing specialists, vendors, contractors, and building employees).
• Develops, gains consensus for, and implements the Management Plan for assigned assets.
• Conducts periodic formal and informal performance evaluations. Develops training program and career path for property employees. Assures succession planning.
• Prepares the final budget documentation (i.e., explanatory notes.) Plans and administers budget for the industrial building(s).
• Inspects all properties on a regular basis to ensure standards and procedures are being implemented. In conjunction with inspections, equipment is inspected to determine if any service and/or repair is required. Prepare any recommendations, including projects to enhance the value of the buildings.
• Works with Engineer(s) to assign duties such as maintenance, repair, or renovation and obtains bids for additional work from outside contractors, pursuant to client and guidelines. Reviews construction specifications or plans, obtaining advice from the Engineer, and/or engineering consultants.
• Works with Client Accounting Services (CAS) to manage the accounting process and directs on-site bookkeeping functions and collection process.
• Arranges for alterations to, or maintenance, upkeep, or reconditioning of properties as specified in the operating budget, or at the direction of Client.
• Employs or contracts for onsite management and engineering personnel, as delineated within the operating budget, management plan and/or management services agreement. Submits hiring recommendations to MD for approval.
• Competitively bids all services to assure high quality and cost effective services. Assembles and analyzes bids to select service providers. Prepares standard form contract agreement, in accordance to procedures, and provides to Vice President for execution. Acts as primary contact for service contractors and vendors, and participates in group bid process as appropriate.
• Serves as secondary contact for tenants, with regard to tenant service requests. Proactively meets with tenant representatives on scheduled basis. Communicates regularly with the AGM and Property Administrator, providing necessary support and information to this primary tenant contact.
• Approves purchases of supplies and equipment for use at managed buildings.
• Prepares reports on status of buildings such as occupancy rates and dates of expiration of leases.
• Responsible for preparing financial reports as required by the management agreement. Requirements may include monthly, quarterly, and annual reports. Forecasting is also required.
• Prepares periodic inventory of building contents and property condition, and forwards listing to client for review.
• Assists the Property Administrator in the preparation of office equipment leases and maintenance agreements.
• Assures that appropriate insurance requirements are in place for all properties.
• Participates in regional and national property management initiatives.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE – Bachelor degree required and advanced degree a plus. Industry accreditation and/or designation Two plus years of Industrial commercial real estate including budget preparation/financial reporting, familiarity with building systems, contract negotiation, documentation and administration.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES - Working knowledge or the capability of developing proficient knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Outlook, Windows, and any other software program or piece of technology identified as standard for TYMSE or requested by the Client.
Walkin Date : 09/15/2017
Walkin Time : 09:00 a.m
Walkin Venue : Login to View Venue Details
Job Posted on : 14/09/2017