Java Developer TrainerEndeavor IT Solution
Skills : Presentation skills, communication skills , HTML, Java
Experience Required : 1 - 2 Year(s)
Job Location : Indore
Job Description :
Seeking the opportunity to fill Java Trainer’s position with a growing organization.
• Excellent presentation skills
• Able to explain technical information in everyday language
• Effective communication skills
• Expert-level knowledge of Java programming and SQL
• In-depth knowledge of Agile methods
• Good incorporation of training materials and media
• Uses hands-on training approaches to make the material easier to learn
• Strong understanding of best training practices
• Excellent written communication and documentation skills
• B.E.(CS,IT),BCA ,MCA
• Experience – Minimum 6months
• Designs and develops user interfaces to internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle; determining design methodologies and tool sets; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
• Recommends system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives.
• Integrates applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
• Creates multimedia applications by using authoring tools.
• Completes applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
• Supports users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
• Updates job knowledge by researching new internet/intranet technologies and software products; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
Job type – Full time
Experience - Minimum 6 months
Walkin Date : 06/08/2018 - 06/21/2018
Walkin Time : 10:00 a.m - 05:00 p.m
Walkin Venue : Login to View Venue Details
Job Posted on : 07/06/2018