Jr Systems Engineer – MCSA Job Placement – NetTech IndiaNetTech India
Skills : Windows 10, mcp, mcse, desktop support, server support, mcsa windows admin, windows administrator
Experience Required : 0 - 5 Year(s)
Job Location : Thane, Mumbai
Job Description :
• Attending the calls allocated by helpdesk and daily updation to the helpdesk on the same.
• Administration and Maintenance of the Windows based environment or other system
• related issues as per the clients requirement.
• Installing windows 2003, patches, rollups and hot fixes, antivirus softwares and
• configuring updates.
• Configuring windows firewall options.
• Configuring & Maintenance of various network services DHCP, DNS.
• Creating Users, groups and working on permission for users files and directory and
• creating file system Quotas.
• Monitoring CPU, Memory, Disk usages, running Process by using necessary commands.
• Troubleshooting Windows XP related issues, client connectivity issues & widows boot
• Troubleshooting and identifying root cause for Desktop hardware issues and all LAN and
• system related problems.
• Taking the Data and File system backups by following the process as defined.
• Troubleshooting for all LAN and System related problems.
• Handling system based queries, resolving client complaints, network monitoring.
• Responsible for the customer accounts allocated by the Delivery Manager and ensure the
• SLA/Commitment are met.
Walkin Date : 09/06/2017 - 09/20/2017
Walkin Time : 09:00 a.m - 07:00 p.m
Walkin Venue : Login to View Venue Details
Job Posted on : 05/09/2017