Mobile Application Developer (iOS Android)360coders
Skills : ios,android,swift
Experience Required : 1 - 3 Year(s)
Job Location : coimbatore
Job Description :
Job title: MOBILE APPLICATION DEVELOPER
Reporting to: BUSINESS HEAD
Salary: Best in Market
Location: Coimbatore, India
Start Date: ASAP
We are currently looking for Mobile Application Developers (Android & iOS) who have 2+ years of experience, with minimum of 3 applications developed and published in app stores & who can deliver across the entire app life cycle concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support.
• Good knowledge of Android & iOS Application Development
• Good Knowledge in Objective-C, SWIFT, XCode
• Good Knowledge in Java/SDK
• Candidates with cross-platform knowledge will be preferred.
• Robust experience with the Native Android or iOS SDKs
• Knowledge of SQLite or other mobile data storage systems
• Experience in developing with Eclipse/ XCode
• Strong object oriented design and programming skills
• Experience in using social media APIs and Location APIs
• Optimizing performance for the apps
What We Expect:
• Experience with configuration management system (SVN) and good understanding of source code control practices
• Gather requirements around functionality and translate those requirements into elegant functional solutions
• Must know how to work on push notifications and integrate social networking API's
• Preference for candidates with phonegap knowledge.
• Ability to adapt to new technologies and strong problem solving skills
• Ability to work individually or as a part of a team.
• Good verbal and written communications skills.
Academic and Work Experience•
• BE/BTech in Computer Science, or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience•
• Minimum 2 years of experience
360coders in Coimbatore, providing different business IT solutions all over the world. We believe it is essential not only to provide products of the highest quality, but also to treat every customer with attention, consideration and respect. By listening closely to our customers, we constantly improve our products and services.
What you have to do now?
If you are open-minded and ready for new challenges in a growing environment, please send us your complete application documents including your name your salary expectations and your earliest possible start date to email@example.com
Walkin Date : 01/03/2017 - 02/02/2017
Walkin Time : 10:00 a.m - 01:00 p.m
Walkin Venue : Login to View Venue Details
Job Posted on : 02/01/2017