Network AdministratorV Assist Solutions
Skills : VTP× VLAN× STP× Networking× Switching× Routing× OSI× L2× L3× Network Administration× network admin
Experience Required : 0 - 2 Year(s)
Job Location : Bangalore
Job Description :
Require: Network Administrator
• Interacting with clients.
• Understanding their needs & providing technical support to clients by remotely accessing their networks & troubleshooting the issues raised.
• Candidate will be a part of technical team that will be responsible for resolving trouble-tickets raised by users of the clients product/service through phone, email or remote access.
• Work Location:- Bangalore
• Prior troubleshooting experience.
• Willing to work in 24*7 Support (Including Night Shifts).
• Prior experience of Voice based technical support.
• Excellent written as well as verbal communication skills.
• Technical Skills: Core Engineer.
1. Strong in OSI Reference Model, L2/L3 switching, VLAN, Ether channel, DTP, VTP, CEF, Basic routing, Password recovery, STP, PoE, Loop creation and breaking concepts, ROMMON recovery.
2. Understanding of IP sub-netting/super netting.
3. Should be comfortable with IP based Routing Protocols like BGP, OSPF and RIP.
4. Good knowledge of TCP/IP protocol suite (both IPv4/IPv6).
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Education: Fresher need to be graduates (BE / B.Tech, M.Tech/ /Diploma) with a minimum of 55% marks.
V Assist Solutions
Malleswaram, 18 th cross
Near CET Cell, Land Mark: Above Cafe Coffee Day
Bangalore - 560003
Walkins Date: 13th February 2017 to 18th February 2017
Contact no: 9591900611/8884338384/9663764243 / 8105452830
Walkin Date : 02/13/2017 - 02/18/2017
Walkin Time : 10:00 a.m - 05:00 p.m
Walkin Venue : Login to View Venue Details
Job Posted on : 09/02/2017