Sr. Executive – Accounts / AM – AccountsDgains Bhoomi Nirmaan Limited
Skills : Tally, GST, Taxation, Accounting
Experience Required : 3 - 10 Year(s)
Job Location : Bhayander East (Mumbai)
Job Description :
Manage end-to-end process for accounts payable, accounts receivable, monthly and quarterly books closure (including cash and bank reconciliations, GL review, provisions, Vendor Reconciliation & Customer reconciliations, etc.).
• Timely contractor/supplier bills processing
• Ensuring Customer Billing with appropriate GST rates.
• Knowledge of GSTR 1,2,3 and 3B preparation.
• Daily closure of Cash book.
• Prepare cash flow statements, budget vs actual reports and other management reports
• Basic knowledge of periodical returns for GST, VAT, service tax & Local body taxes.
• Monthly TDS payments and periodical returns
• Assistance in preparation of Audit schedules
• Subsidiary Company Balance sheet and Profit and loss preparation.
• RERA related working for withdrawal from each bank accounts on fortnight basis.
Desired Candidate Profile
• Strong knowledge of accounting basics
• Working knowledge of Indian GAAP / Ind AS/GST/RERA
• Proficient in using Tally, MS Excel and other MS Office applications
• Working knowledge of ERPs (SAP, Oracle)
• Can prepare & Manage fund flow statements & Day to Day reporting.
• Should be able to prepare and submit the various statutory returns on timely basis.
• Education qualification: M.Com/B. Com. & Diploma in Finance and Accounting, CA Inter
• Years & nature of Experience: 3-6 years work experience post qualification and preferred. Working in Real Estate Sector
• Desired attributes: Hardworking. Focused on results and passionate about quality of deliverables.
• Organizing: ability to orchestrate multiple activities at once using resources effectively and efficiently. Customer Focus: act with customers (internal and external) in mind; dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of all contacts involved in meeting the customer project needs; be a problem solver.
• Process management: understand how to separate and combine tasks into efficient workflow; good at maintaining the total picture of a project order.
• Team player: have a positive and constructive impact on the team; professional attitude towards different positions working closely with within the project organization
Walkin Date : 11/14/2017 - 11/18/2017
Walkin Time : 11:00 a.m - 05:00 p.m
Walkin Venue : Login to View Venue Details
Job Posted on : 13/11/2017