Required Sr. PHP Developer (Exp.0-3Yr) Pune.ideal Enterprises
Skills : Php developer
Experience Required : 0 - 3 Year(s)
Job Location : Pune
Job Description :
Designation: Sr. Software Developer (PHP)
Education :BE / B.Tech(Comp Science)/BCA / MCA
We are looking for talented developers to join our team; ability and commitment is more important than current skill set.
* Hands-on any PHP based framework/CMS like CakePHP or Joomla.
* Good to have Object Oriented Programming Skills (PHP5).
* Must write efficient code with documentation.
* Can read codes written by others.
* Has experience in debugging code.
* Must be a team player, posses a good attitude and be self-disciplined
Job Description :
1) Web site Design and Development
2) Use new technologies to build innovative user applications for various websites
Develop and maintain internal tools
3) Maintain current PHP applications
4) Assist in the design, coding and testing of technical solutions ensuring quality control of all code.
5) Apply knowledge of industry trends and developments to improve service to our products
6) Understand project and development plans with the ability to clearly articulate roles, project goals, and timelines.
7) Adhere to coding standards defined by technical management and accurately employing our development tools.
8) Requirements commercial PHP 5 Development, on consumer facing websites.
Successful candidates should enjoy working in a well-managed team environment; have the enthusiasm and ambition to
complete projects to the highest standard and want to be part of an organization that has high quality values.
We are looking for individuals with an ambition to succeed!
We are looking to fill this position ASAP so applicants are advised to apply promptly.
Interasted Candidates Mail Their Resumes On -Idealgroup.firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Call On- Nine Nine Seven Five Eight Two Nine Nine Seven One.
Walkin Date : 12/13/2016 - 01/12/2017
Walkin Time : 11:00 a.m - 04:00 p.m
Walkin Venue : Login to View Venue Details
Job Posted on : 12/12/2016