Sr. PHP DeveloperClickGoWeb
Experience Required : 1 - 3 Year(s)
Job Location : Bhopal
Job Description :
We are looking for PHP Developer with an extensive 2+ year experience. The candidate should be an enthusiastic developer and eager to learn, grow his/her skill in the field.
• Responsible for Developing High Quality Web Applications like Custom Programmed Content Management Systems, E-commerce Solution, Online Communities and Open Source Scripts.
• Creating / Customizing Themes, Plugins, Modules and various functionality in CMS like WordPress, Drupal, Magento etc.
• Creating / customizing / Implementing Restful APIs, Payment Gateways and other APIs in existing as well as new applications.
• Creating / Customizing various web applications in CodeIgniter, Laravel, Cake PHP etc
• Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary.
• Must have developed projects in PHP frameworks like CodeIgniter, Laravel, Zend etc.
• Experience with relational/non-relational databases ex: MySQL
• Good understanding of Linux .
• Hands on experience working on database procedures, functions and writing complex SQL
• mHands-on experience in PHP and SOAP / REST based Web Services development experience in a commercial environment.
• Should have experience with web services standards and related technologies (XML, JSON, REST, SOAP, WS-, AXIS, JERSEY)
• Having working knowledge of angular.js or any other similar APIs will be preferred.
• Ability to design and build web services, and integrations with third parties through API
• Able to not only implement, but also innovate and suggest improvements (both process and code)
• Can work with tight yet realistic deadlines.
• Should be comfortable with Agile Scrum development methodologies.
• Should have experience with Continuous Integration and Test Driven Development.
• Desperate to meet deadlines of projects and keen to deliver the project on time.
• Dedicated to his work and honest for his organization.
• Highly Cooperative with other Team Members.
Walkin Date : 12/17/2017 - 01/16/2018
Walkin Time : 12:00 p.m - 05:00 p.m
Walkin Venue : Login to View Venue Details
Job Posted on : 16/12/2017