Skills : php,wordpress,magento
Experience Required : 1 - 3 Year(s)
Job Location : coimbatore
Job Description :
Job title: WEB DEVELOPER
Reporting to: BUSINESS HEAD
Location: Coimbatore, India
Start Date: ASAP
We're looking for a Web Developer (Wordpress & Magento) who has 2+ years of experience.
Key responsibilities & duties
• Develop new sites using WordPress/Magento/PHP
• Assist the Lead Developer in shaping and implementing the WordPress/Magento platform strategy for the project
• Collaborate closely with the Lead Developer focusing on the scaling and resilience of Future’s high-profile and high-traffic WordPress/Magento sites
• Create bespoke plugins and developing modules for WordPress/Magento
• Maintain existing sites
• Liaise and interface with clients & stakeholders
• Document technical and functional specifications
• Provide technical consultancy services to stakeholders
• Liaise with IT and Systems departments to put best practice
• Ensure that we meet commercial ‘go-live’ deadlines
• Mentor to Junior developers
What we expect
• At least three WordPress/Magento applications deployed in the marketplace
• Expertise in WordPress– Responsive and custom theme design, Plugin integration and customizations
• Experience in WordPress, Magento, Joomla, Opencart, Drupal, CakePHP is Plus
• Experience in designing tools like Photoshop, CoralDraw, Illustrator is Plus
• Profound knowledge in web frameworks such as Codeignitor, ZEND/ CakePHP
• Excellent understanding of complete Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
• Knowledge in Mobile Application Design & Development is additional advantage.
• Strong SQL skills with the ability to understand, analyze, DB design and write complex SQL queries and tuning the queries for optimization.
• Should be able to handle the project independently.
• Can be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
• Can Convert PSD to HTML
• Strong technical and design skills with a passion for Web technologies
• Fast learner of new and emerging technologies
• Self-motivated with the ability to drive features to delivery
• Should be able to deploy code on Various Hosting Servers like AWS,etc
• Work independently with minimum guidance & develop end to end Static / Dynamic website.
Academic and Work Experience•
• BE/BTech in Computer Science, or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience•
• Minimum 2 years of experience
360coders in Coimbatore, providing different business IT solutions all over the world. We believe it is essential not only to provide products of the highest quality, but also to treat every customer with attention, consideration and respect. By listening closely to our customers, we constantly improve our products and services.
What you have to do now?
If you are open-minded and ready for new challenges in a growing environment, please send us your complete application documents including your name your salary expectations and your earliest possible start date to firstname.lastname@example.org
Walkin Date : 01/03/2017 - 02/02/2017
Walkin Time : 10:00 a.m - 01:00 p.m
Walkin Venue : Login to View Venue Details
Job Posted on : 02/01/2017