Business Development InternBashar Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Skills : Communication SKills, Fluent Hindi and English Language, Sales Skill.
Experience Required : Freshers
Job Location : Koramangala 6th Block, Bangalore
Job Description :
The selected intern(s) will work on the following:
1. Develop business and marketing plans for the betterment of the company to achieve revenue goals.
2. Assist in the company's branding and media communication activities such as articles, advertisements, marketing collaterals, and website.
3. Perform market research (using online resources and emailing potential customers) to gauge the market interest and potential success of the product.
4. Research the market for identifying new business opportunities.
5. Develop effective working relationships with customers through regular meetings and identify and obtain further sales and business development opportunities.
6. Bring sales to the organization by exploring new channels.
7. Opportunity to develop skills related to present the business proposals for new and existing customers.
8. Develop in-depth knowledge about business development practices, marketing activities, prospective clients and industry trends.
9. Exposure in developing strong customer relationships in order to generate the high volume of prospective clients.
10. If you know any foreign language then it's plus point.
# of Internships available: 15
Skill(s) required: MS-Excel (Learn MS-Excel), English Proficiency (Spoken) (Learn Business Communication) and Hindi Proficiency (Spoken)
Who can apply:
-Only those candidates can apply who:
-are available for full time (in-office) internship
-can start the internship between 1st Sep'18 and 1st Oct'18
-are available for the duration of 3 months
-have relevant skills and interests
Perks: Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, Free snacks & beverages.
Walkin Date : 09/15/2018 - 10/15/2018
Walkin Time : 12:00 p.m - 04:00 p.m
Walkin Venue : Login to View Venue Details
Job Posted on : 14/09/2018