DESKTOP APPLICATION DEVELOPERSymplocos Solutions Limited
Skills : DESKTOP APPLICATION DEVELOPER
Experience Required : 2 - 4 Year(s)
Job Location : Lucknow, Ghaziabad, Patna, Kanpur
Job Description :
• Strong expertise in C# .Net, ASP.NET MVC, Web Services, SOAP/ REST, SQL, Cloud platform (Windows Azure)
• Strong knowledge on .Net internals and SQL Server
• Experience with working in Agile / SCRUM teams
• Should have hands on experience in designing and developing scalable .Net web Services
• Should be able to quickly understand the existing design and code based on the design
• Should have excellent analytical skills and ability to understand product requirements, designing to requirements, implementing per the design and testing
• Should have better knowledge on debugging skills. Experience in using debugging tools is an advantage
• Should be a good team player and able to communicate effectively with project teams and stakeholders
• Can efficiently work in a collaborative coding environment, including pairing and code reviews
• Candidate will be responsible for participating in all facets of creating a Java-based portal web application:
• Defining user requirements through writing user stories
• Participating in all agile practices used by the team, including pair programming, and test driven development
• Writing automated tests scripts and manually testing the application.
• Good Communication Skills
• Good knowledge of System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Agile Model.
• Integration Ability: Strong in understanding and integrating third party web services.
• Punctual and Innovative having positive attitude.
• Quick learner, creative and dedicated to work.
• Capable to work under pressure.
• Ability to handle a team of developers and co-ordinate smooth delivery of the project
Qualification & Experience-
• B.Tech/M.Tech or MCA
• Minimum 2- 4 year experience required.
• 10k to 30k, Negotiable
Walkin Date : 10/25/2017 - 11/24/2017
Walkin Time : 10:00 a.m - 07:00 p.m
Walkin Venue : Login to View Venue Details
Job Posted on : 24/10/2017