Skills : SPSS,R Prgramming
Experience Required : 1 - 2 Year(s)
Job Location : chennai
Job Description :
1. Designs worksheets, table formats, and charts
2. Designs survey questionnaires and data collection instruments for the collection of primary and secondary data.
3. Prepares manual for the guidance and instruction of Survey Interviewers.
4. Documents methodologies and procedures used in the compilation and analysis of data, as well as data sources and limitations of estimates and guidelines for their use.
5. Applies statistical techniques and methods in the processing and analysis of data
6. Prepares and publishes statistical and technical reports and research papers.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
1. Knowledge of the theory, systems and application of statistical research methodology.
2. Knowledge of the practical application of statistical methods in the development of academic statistics.
3. Knowledge of statistical software applications particularly SPSS
4. Ability to compile, correlate and analyse data and arrive at sound conclusions.
5. Ability to handle regression, GLM, SEM independently and should have a sound knowledge in interpretation of data and data management skills
6. Ability to represent findings and conclusions effectively in appropriate tabular, graphic and written formats.
No of positions 3
Qualification: M.Sc., Statistics
Exp. 0.6 to 1 yr experience in relevant field
SKILLS : SPSS, R
Good in communication
Willing to join in short notice
Walkin Date : 12/07/2017 - 12/14/2017
Walkin Time : 09:00 a.m
Walkin Venue : Login to View Venue Details
Job Posted on : 06/12/2017