Urgent Opening for SEO AnalystHashtag17
Skills : Marketing, Public Relations, Writing/Editing, SEO
Experience Required : 0 - 1 Year(s)
Job Location : Koramangala Bangalore Karnataka
Job Description :
• Ability to write unique web content descriptions and blog comments that are original and NOT COPIED.
• Building high-quality links as per the training imparted using white hat SEO strategies and manual link building techniques.
• Undertake SEO strategies such as submitting links to bookmarking sites and article sites.
• Manage content distribution and document any new link prospects.
• Submit links to web directories, article syndication websites, press release websites, bookmarking sites, blogs, online forums, and other related media.
• Develop new ways of writing creative content.
• Able to perform any other task assigned from time to time.
• Be updated with the latest trends and developments in SEO, social media and digital marketing.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Excellent verbal, written and proof-reading communication skills.
• Excellent internet research skills.
• Knowledge of Link building strategies will be an added advantage.
• Knowledge of off-page optimization will be an advantage.
• Knowledge of social media such as Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn will be an added advantage.
• Knowledge of working with CMS will be an added advantage.
• Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
• Must be able to multitask and report to the Team Lead on daily basis.
• Strong sense of ownership, drive and urgency.
• Ability to work in a target driven work environment meeting deadlines.
• The right attitude and willingness to work in a START-UP is a must!
If you have the above skills, are willing to explore your talent and can join ASAP, please email us your updated resume to email@example.com
Salary: 1, 00,000 - 2, 00,000 P.A.
Industry: Information Technology and Services, Computer S/W, & Internet
Experience: 0 to 1 year. Freshers are welcome.
Employment Type: Permanent, Full Time
Functional Area: Marketing, Public Relations, Writing/Editing
Walkin Date : 06/04/2018 - 06/22/2018
Walkin Time : 10:00 a.m - 12:00 p.m
Walkin Venue : Login to View Venue Details
Job Posted on : 01/06/2018