Website Designer, Web DeveloperSEO Tech Solution
Experience Required : 0 - 1 Year(s)
Job Location : Chennai
Job Description :
Hiring Website designer and web developer for our SEO Tech Solution Company
Web Designer Responsibilities:
• Conceptualizing creative ideas with clients.
• Testing and improving the design of the website.
• Establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
• Maintaining the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards.
• Designing visual imagery for websites and ensuring that they are in line with branding for clients.
• Working with different content management systems.
• Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps and wireframes.
• Incorporating functionalities and features into websites.
• Designing sample pages including colors and fonts.
• Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure.
Web Designer Requirements:
• A relevant diploma in related field.
• Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools.
• Good understanding of content management systems.
• Good understanding of search engine optimization principles.
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
• Excellent visual design skills.
• Up-to-date experience with international web protocols, standards, and technologies.
• Creative and open to new ideas.
• Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques.
• Excellent communication skills.
Web Developer Responsibilities:
• Website and software application designing, building, or maintaining.
• Using scripting or authoring languages, management tools, content creation tools, applications and digital media.
• Conferring with teams to resolve conflicts, prioritize needs, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
• Directing or performing Website updates.
• Developing or validating test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.
• Editing, writing, or designing Website content, and directing team members who produce content.
• Maintaining an understanding of the latest Web applications and programming practices through education, study, and participation in conferences, workshops, and groups.
• Back up files from Web sites to local directories for recovery.
• Identifying problems uncovered by customer feedback and testing, and correcting or referring problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
• Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
• Determining user needs by analyzing technical requirements.
Web Developer Requirements:
• Bachelor degree in Web development or related field, or relevant experience.
• Solid knowledge and experience in programming applications.
• Proficient in My SQL.
• Dedicated team player.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Solid ability in both written and verbal communication.
• Knowledge of programming language and technical terminology.
• Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them.
• High degree of independent judgment.
• Able to solve complex problems.
Walkin Date : 06/28/2018 - 07/28/2018
Walkin Time : 09:00 a.m - 06:00 p.m
Walkin Venue : Login to View Venue Details
Job Posted on : 27/06/2018